- triple layer of fabric (2 layers of top quality cotton and interfacing in the middle layer)
- a channel with nose wire for a better fit around the nose (gently slide out wire to remove for washing if you wish or if you prefer mask without it)
- inside pocket - allows putting extra layer for filtration (kitchen towel or paper tissue is helpful if filter is unavailable)
- elastic 6mm wide band on each side that you can alter according to your needs by knotting smaller OR option for elastic to go around the head instead
- 4 sizes to accommodate every face
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
X-small - child 3-6yrs
Small - child 7-12yrs
Medium - women and teens
Large - men
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 3-4 DAYS FOR MASKS TO BE MADE AS THEY ARE MADE TO ORDER AND CURRENTLY IN HIGH DEMAND.
Postage will be upgraded to express postage.
*For every 4 masks sold I will be donating a mask to healthcare workers in one of our major hospitals so they can feel safe travelling to work.
The face mask comes with elastic bands, check the fit and adjust the knot on each side according to your size so mask sits comfortably on your face.
Mask has an inside pocket for extra filter (paper towel or tissue would help if you are unable to source filters) and this filter should be replaced every 2 hours.
- Warm machine wash up to 60°C.
- Hand wash
- Do not put in dryer
- Mask needs to be air dried and ironed before next use as this helps sanitise the mask.
Wearing the face mask does not guarantee protection from COVID-19. However, it will filter some particles and dust that can potentially contain viruses. The mask will also prevent you from touching the face when outside, which will lower the health risks considerably. We do not claim that our masks can save you from getting a virus. They do provide a basic physical barrier that can be considered as minimal protection. They do help limit spreading.
The World Health Organisation recommends the use of face masks to aid in the protection against viral transmissions. Their use should be part of the standard response to being around possible or confirmed infected people, along with handwashing and social distancing.
* Medical professionals advise AGAINST the use of masks on kids 2yrs and under due to lung capacity. Embellish'd is not liable for the use or misuse of the mask. By purchasing from Embellish'd you agree to "use the mask at your own risk."